Publisher Sales Manager
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional to help us build our NYC network of publishers.
As Publisher Sales Manager, your role will be secure new publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently
Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our platform and technology -Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers or media companies
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing deals in the NYC market
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
- Base Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
- On Target Earnings: $200,000 - $240,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available