Media Sales Associate, SMB
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Media Sales Associate.
- Drive revenue growth by consistently developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts – across brand, agency and publisher media-buyers alike
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, as needed, to make sure Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service for its partners
- Learn and evangelize successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical, across a range of industries and types of businesses
- Position and sell innovative solutions, and return client/market-driven insights to Product and other internal teams at Taboola
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from a top-ranked college or university
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and/or sales development (digital advertising industry experience preferred, but not required)
- Passionate about advertising, media and technology
- Acute business acumen, and an ability to present and communicate ideas/concepts effectively
- Strong levels of emotional intelligence, professionalism and persistence
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools