Teamable is an employee referral and diversity hiring platform that transforms social networks into high-performance talent pools. Teamable scales and optimizes referral programs and diversity initiatives by replacing spreadsheet-based approaches with intuitive search and cloud-based, mobile-friendly referral flows. Teamable makes it easy for employees to share their connections and for recruiters to source and request warm introductions. Teamable helps scale and optimize referral recruiting to fill business-critical roles while driving down time-to-hire and cost-per-hire metrics.
We are currently building out our team thoughtfully to ensure our Account Executives maximize their time consulting prospective buyers and welcoming new customers to our platform vs. having to spend 50% of their time prospecting. We have designed our model specifically so that each person on our team has the ability to be wildly successful and blow past their quota and earn double or more their OTE (on-track earnings). We're just looking for a couple people (hopefully you!) who are willing to supply the hard work, grit, and positive attitude.
The ideal candidate loves engaging with people, evangelizing transformational technology, is naturally curious, thinks quickly on their feet, and isn't phased by rejection. They love to work hard and care deeply about building high performing teams (what our product helps our customers do and what we strive to do at Teamable).
- Connect with prospective customers on intro calls to learn about their current challenges (discovery)
- Orchestrate collaborative demonstrations of Teamable's platform with key stakeholders in the evaluation process
- Manage highly qualified opportunities from demonstration through legal review and procurement
- Manage your schedule to allot 10-20% of your time towards generating new meetings (prospecting)
- Leverage your relationships with prospective customers and customers alike to generate new opportunities (referrals)
- Exceed quarterly kpis (be wildly successful!)
- Minimum 2+ years selling into mid-market and/or enterprise
- Track record of exceeding quota consistently
- Team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced company
- Exceptional listening skills and is a fast learner
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives in challenging situations
- Coachable, is open to feedback, and loves to learn
- Naturally curious