Sales Development Representative
Teampay delivers smart purchasing for empowered teams. Teampay modernizes how companies manage spend, by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will relentlessly seek out and drive new prospects to demo. You’ll be leveraging every method at your disposal (web, email, phone, new services, etc). In this role you will be actively seeking out new customers and handling lead qualification and help convert leads into clients.
As the first SDR, you get to help define the systems and processes that will drive Sales success. You will also have the benefit of working with a team of seasoned and collaborative sales professionals.
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts and make first contact to generate interest
- Prospecting via phone calls, emails, and other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Work with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients
- Schedule demos for qualified prospects
- The ability to treat Sales Development as a process: test, learn + iterate at breakneck speed
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Verbal persuasiveness - figuring out novel engagement approaches and storytelling techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Grit and persistence
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, and handle objections
- Hands-on experience with software and technology
- Entrepreneurial, and work towards a “growth mindset”
- Previous experience with B2B and/or SaaS a plus, with an interest in financial services / investments / payments