Enterprise Account Executive
Templafy is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Scandinavia and it’s already changing the way large enterprises work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Our software helps the branding, compliance and IT teams in large enterprises to govern and optimize the way employees create documents, presentations and emails in Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications, making best-practice company content accessible right where employees work. We've already secured prominent global enterprises, law firms and Big 4 professional services firms as clients (many with over 20,000 employees world-wide) and we continue to expand into new markets. And we’ve got people talking: ● Microsoft says “Templafy is a valuable solution for any public or private sector organization looking to govern and streamline employee communications” ● Forbes named Templafy as a firm “shaking up the way companies do business” ● Entrepreneur.com says Templafy“will help you improve the workflow of your busy team”
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, with customers like Deloitte, Maersk, SEB, Petrobras and Allen & Overy as customers. Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA and in February 2018 we raised $17.2 million in a Series B round led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm Insight Venture Partners and London-based Dawn Capital.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise sales Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling a complex sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
• As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
• You will execute on your pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
• You will manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
• You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
• You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
• Outstanding B2B sales management skill
• Proven experience of selling SaaS products to both SME and enterprise segments
• Understand different stakeholders in SaaS buying process
• Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
• Keen interest in product/technology
• Strong team player capabilities but still a self-starter
• Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus