Enterprise Account Executive
Templafy is a fast-growing B2B Software-as-a-Service company, helping over 1.5 million users improve productivity, branding, and compliance across business documents, presentations, and emails. Templafy’s platform assists enterprise employees in each stage of the document creation workflow, delivering more productive, compliant and enjoyable ways of working in office applications. It’s a solution that communications and compliance teams can control, IT can trust, and employees love using. Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2014, Templafy’s team leveraged more than 15 years of experience in template management and document automation to develop a cloud service solution now used by enterprise customers from all industries. Templafy’s offices are currently located in New York, Copenhagen, Berlin and Eindhoven, representing 40+ nationalities, and the Templafy team serves customers all over the world. And we’ve got people talking: ● Microsoft says “Templafy is a valuable solution for any public or private sector organization looking to govern and streamline employee communications” ● Forbes named Templafy as a firm “shaking up the way companies do business” ● Entrepreneur.com says Templafy“will help you improve the workflow of your busy team”
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, with customers like Deloitte, Maersk, SEB, Petrobras and Allen & Overy as customers. Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA and in February 2018 we raised $17.2 million in a Series B round led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm Insight Venture Partners and London-based Dawn Capital.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise sales Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling a complex sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
• As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
• You will execute on your pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
• You will manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
• You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
• You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
• Outstanding B2B sales management skill
• Proven experience of selling SaaS products to both SME and enterprise segments
• Understand different stakeholders in SaaS buying process
• Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
• Keen interest in product/technology
• Strong team player capabilities but still a self-starter
• Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus