Business Development Representative
Templafy is a fast-growing B2B Software-as-a-Service company, helping over 1.5 million users improve productivity, branding, and compliance across business documents, presentations, and emails. Templafy’s platform assists enterprise employees in each stage of the document creation workflow, delivering more productive, compliant and enjoyable ways of working in office applications. It’s a solution that communications and compliance teams can control, IT can trust, and employees love using. Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2014, Templafy’s team leveraged more than 15 years of experience in template management and document automation to develop a cloud service solution now used by enterprise customers from all industries. Templafy’s offices are currently located in New York, Copenhagen, Berlin and Eindhoven, representing 40+ nationalities, and the Templafy team serves customers all over the world. And we’ve got people talking: ● Microsoft says “Templafy is a valuable solution for any public or private sector organization looking to govern and streamline employee communications” ● Forbes named Templafy as a firm “shaking up the way companies do business” ● Entrepreneur.com says Templafy“will help you improve the workflow of your busy team”
Do you have a passion for sales and generating new potential revenue? Do you wish to be part of the first essential step in sales? As a member of the Business Development team, you'll help find new leads and establish the first contact to further expand the Templafy Business. With the rest of the BDR team, you will continue to develop and grow individually but also as a team to reach new targets and milestones.
About the position
As a Business Development Representative your primary focus will be to identify new potential clients, establish a connection with relevant stakeholders, e.g. C-level and secure quality meetings for our Account Executives. Alongside this, you will be part of a very international and diverse team with a vast arrange of different skills and knowledge to help each other.
Individually, we’re target driven, but we make a point of working together as a team to reach new heights. We believe that by trusting people, we are empowering them to perform at their best. You’ll have the freedom to decide your own workflow and schedule according to what you believe works best for you, the team and reaching your target.
- Research new and existing markets to create a pipeline of potential leads
- Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Book product demonstrations for our Account Executive team
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with Templafy product offerings
- Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your target
- Target driven
- Winning attitude
- Positive personality
- A “can-do” attitude that is not intimidated by a series of "No's"
- Comfortable communicating with other people
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Strong ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value
- Full professional proficiency in English