Head of Sales
TheSquareFoot is an online platform that makes commercial real estate leasing easier. The days of businesses and entrepreneurs struggling through the process of finding commercial space for rent are a thing of the past with TheSquareFoot! TheSquareFoot enables prospective tenants to search and manage their space search from one central location. That begins with the search of available space listings, but also includes receiving hands on help throughout the entire process as well as the ability to connect with service and product providers including furniture vendors, IT equipment, commercial movers, and janitorial services...everything a new business needs. TheSquareFoot also offers a full suite of tools to help landlords and listing agents market and manage their properties online.
SquareFoot is looking for a sales leader to join our team.
Specifically, we are looking for a process-driven manager, builder, and leader. This individual will be tasked with managing and growing a sales team that includes more than 10 BDRs and brokers on day 1.
You will sit at the leadership table with us as we continue to scale the business locally, nationally, and eventually internationally.
- Build and lead a team that predictably and consistently achieves the company’s growth plan.
- Develop a team and process in which individuals are consistently successful against their goals.
- Deliver inspirational leadership and career development to team members.
- We get a lot of inbound leads. You’ll help make sure that we have the right processes and procedures in place to triage those appropriately. This works well today. You’ll make it work better.
- Build an outbound machine. The traditional industry relies exclusively on this. We’re willing to bet that you can build something better than a kid just out of college who is given a desk and a phone.
- Build the SquareFoot brand by thinking creatively about how we can optimize the client experience. Provide guidance to sales team on best practices regarding how to move people through a sales cycle and close business.
- We'll look to you to provide insight on how to build the operational infrastructure needed by a world-class, highly functioning sales organization.
- Acting as a liaison between customer and product, you'll channel recurring client inquiries to all areas of the business, including engineering, marketing, design, and product.
- Expect the unexpected- you'll adapt and quickly solve problems for our sales team, any time things don't go as planned.
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at SquareFoot thrive because they're always looking for how they can leverage their unique skills to add value.
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. And doesn’t just say that they like to do that.
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills.
- Someone with 5+ years of AE/BDR/SDR sales experience, with at least 2 of those years leading and managing others. You’ve seen what works and more importantly what doesn’t.
- Genuine, a learner and grower, takes your job seriously, but not yourself too much. We have a lot of fun here rethinking and reengineering how commercial real estate works.
- Full medical benefits
- 401K plan with match