Senior Account Manager
TheGuarantors is a FinTech company dedicated to creating winning opportunities for the real estate ecosystem. This includes everyone from the full range of residential and commercial real estate professionals to residents and corporate tenants. We are rethinking industry inefficiencies and market needs to create innovative insurance products and financial solutions that allow for growth and protect long-term prosperity. The result is that we have achieved the seemingly unachievable -- a solution where everybody wins. This is not real estate finance as it’s always been, but where it needs to be.
At TheGuarantors we’re laser focused on making apartments accessible to renters in NYC and beyond. Core to this process is nurturing and growing the relationships with our 700+ real estate partners (many of the nation’s largest landlords). This is where you come in. We seek an experienced account manager who’s comfortable with all elements of customer success, from onboarding new landlords to servicing and growing existing accounts to collecting and compiling enrollment data and success metrics. With over 100,000 units enrolled in our Lease Guarantee program, the opportunity to maximize portfolio penetration is tremendous with considerable growth potential for the right person. We hope this is you.
- 2+ years of real-estate tech experience in a sales role
- 2+ years of Senior AM experience
- 10+ years of total experience
- Track record of maintaining and growing accounts
- Very comfortable presenting both in-person and on the phone
- Real estate experience including brokerage strongly desired
- Digital marketing skills desired but not a requirement
- Language skills (esp. Spanish or Mandarin) desired but not a requirement