Senior Account Manager
TheGuarantors is an insuretech startup developing innovative products for the real estate industry. Based in New York City, TheGuarantors is backed by prominent venture-capital firms and real estate investors. Our first product, the Lease Guarantee allows tenants without the required income and credit history to qualify for apartments. preOur long-term vision is to bring innovations in technology and insurance to the real estate industry to make life easier for both landlords and tenants.
At TheGuarantors we’re laser focused on making apartments accessible to renters in NYC and beyond. Core to this process is nurturing and growing the relationships with our 700+ real estate partners (many of the nation’s largest landlords). This is where you come in. We seek an experienced account manager who’s comfortable with all elements of customer success, from onboarding new landlords to servicing and growing existing accounts to collecting and compiling enrollment data and success metrics. With over 100,000 units enrolled in our Lease Guarantee program, the opportunity to maximize portfolio penetration is tremendous with considerable growth potential for the right person. We hope this is you.
- 2+ years of real-estate tech experience in a sales role
- 2+ years of Senior AM experience
- 10+ years of total experience
- Track record of maintaining and growing accounts
- Very comfortable presenting both in-person and on the phone
- Real estate experience including brokerage strongly desired
- Digital marketing skills desired but not a requirement
- Language skills (esp. Spanish or Mandarin) desired but not a requirement