Sales Development Representative
TheGuarantors is an insuretech startup developing innovative products for the real estate industry. Based in New York City, TheGuarantors is backed by prominent venture-capital firms and real estate investors.Our first product, the Lease Guarantee allows tenants without the required income and credit history to qualify for apartments.Our long-term vision is to bring innovations in technology and insurance to the real estate industry to make life easier for both landlords and tenants.
TheGuarantors is an InsurTech startup whose goal is to reduce the inefficiencies in the real estate and insurance markets through innovations in product development and delivery. We seek a highly motivated and articulate BDR to fuel the top of our sales funnel by qualifying outbound leads into real business opportunities. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn and perfect several defined processes and techniques required for tech sales success.
You will be responsible for efficiently generating and organizing leads in our CRM, initiating outbound contact, identifying specific customer pain-points, and communicating a targeted value proposition. Initially, your goal will be to set a steady stream of qualified meetings for your business development director. However, the right candidate will quickly be expected to run the sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute a defined outbound sales approach to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Comfortable leading product demos and communicating a highly targeted value proposition
- Experience working in and maintaining a CRM - HubSpot and Salesforce experience is a big plus
- Positive team player, willing to plug in wherever needed
- Experience in Real Estate or SaaS is a plus
Salary, Benefits, & Perks: - Highly competitive salary - Health benefits - 401(k) - Flexible working schedule