Sales Development Representative
TheGuarantors is a FinTech company dedicated to creating winning opportunities for the real estate ecosystem. This includes everyone from the full range of residential and commercial real estate professionals to residents and corporate tenants. We are rethinking industry inefficiencies and market needs to create innovative insurance products and financial solutions that allow for growth and protect long-term prosperity. The result is that we have achieved the seemingly unachievable -- a solution where everybody wins. This is not real estate finance as it’s always been, but where it needs to be.
TheGuarantors is an InsurTech startup whose goal is to reduce the inefficiencies in the real estate and insurance markets through innovations in product development and delivery. We seek a highly motivated and articulate BDR to fuel the top of our sales funnel by qualifying outbound leads into real business opportunities. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn and perfect several defined processes and techniques required for tech sales success.
You will be responsible for efficiently generating and organizing leads in our CRM, initiating outbound contact, identifying specific customer pain-points, and communicating a targeted value proposition. Initially, your goal will be to set a steady stream of qualified meetings for your business development director. However, the right candidate will quickly be expected to run the sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute a defined outbound sales approach to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Comfortable leading product demos and communicating a highly targeted value proposition
- Experience working in and maintaining a CRM - HubSpot and Salesforce experience is a big plus
- Positive team player, willing to plug in wherever needed
- Experience in Real Estate or SaaS is a plus