Business Development Representative
Thought Industries, Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is one of the world’s fastest-growing online learning technology companies. Thought Industries powers the business of learning for everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, helping transform how they build, deploy, and scale profitable online learning businesses. Today, hundreds of customers and brands use the platform to reach, teach, and engage their learning audiences. With enterprise-level delivery and monetization tools, businesses, organizations, and associations are able to deliver engaging, fully-branded learning experiences to their audiences. The comprehensive capabilities of the Thought Industries platforms enrich every aspect of online learning—surpassing the features of a typical LMS. Powerful, easy-to-use tools enable organizations to create online courses, manage online learning business, train customers, and get to market quickly and cost-effectively.
Hard work of course, but apart from that we’ll ask you to participate in new customer prospecting, uncovering leads, setting appointments, and performing remote demonstrations of our software. You will be working with a great team of passionate individuals who will feed off your enthusiasm. You will be required to manage and report on your sales activity and close monthly and annual contracts according to sales goals.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous B2B SaaS Sales Experience.
- Comfortable speaking to potential and current customers over the phone and demoing solutions through remote software.
- Ability to identify and qualify sales leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Experience calling executives in marketing and online digital roles a plus.
- SalesForce Experience a plus.