Key Account Manager
Threat Stack is the leader in cloud security & compliance for infrastructure and applications, helping companies securely leverage the business benefits of the cloud with proactive risk identification and real-time threat detection across cloud workloads. The Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform delivers full stack security observability across the cloud management console, host, container, orchestration, managed containers, and serverless layers. Threat Stack provides the flexibility to consume telemetry within existing security workflows — or manages it with you through the Threat Stack Cloud SecOps Program so you can respond to security incidents and improve your organization’s cloud security posture over time. For more information or to schedule a demo, visit threatstack.com.
Threat Stack is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to partner with and grow our largest accounts. If you’ve been a top performer, enjoy complex challenges, and want the opportunity to own your book, then this is the role for you.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue.
- Penetrate book of business. Identify key business leaders to build and maintain long-term relationships.
- Develop and own the strategy to grow and maintain your book of business.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of our customer’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Work as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenges
- Meet overall renewal and expansion goals.
- Consistently exceeded quota quarter over quarter and year of year
- 5+ years of key account management in high technology-related sales
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus