Inside Sales Representative
Thunder Creative Management Platform removes creative friction to allow advertisers to build more ads, faster. By doing so, Thunder scales ad creatives across devices, formats, and volume. Thunder's ad platform powers display, social, and mobile advertising for over 100 brands, media companies, and agencies. Notable customers include InterContinental Hotels Group, Time Warner Cable, Charter Communications, and Hearst.
We are looking for talented inside sales reps to evangelize our technology to potential customers. As an Inside Sales Representative, you are a seasoned hunter and are experienced in selling enterprise solutions to executives at large enterprise brands or other high growth consumer technology companies. You also love understanding technologies in depth, and bringing products to the marketplace. You have proven to operate well as an inside seller, and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you are intimately familiar with the enterprise sales cycle, and can use solutions-based software sales skills to drive deals forward and compress decision cycles.
We are looking for a track record of proven sales success in inside selling and SaaS sales, and mastery of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing the sale. Knowledge of the advertising industry is a plus, as is previous success working away from headquarters. In this role you will enjoy a rewarding commission structure, opportunity for career growth, the chance to represent "wow" products in a rapidly growing market
- Identify & meet with stakeholders at ad agencies, brands, media companies, or other potential partners: CMOs, VPs of Digital, VPs of Marketing, etc.
- Use solutions-based selling to identify where Thunder's products can solve needs
- Demonstrate Thunder's technologies via web demos and phone calls
- Nurture relationships with potential clients through in-person meetings and informal engagements
- Negotiate business terms and see new contracts through to execution
- Meet or exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience (inside sales success is a strong plus)
- Familiarity with the marketing world
- Strong skills in initiating executive-level contacts, securing sales presentation opportunities, and demonstrated success in closing new business relationships
- Genuine desire to understand customer needs and help customers succeed with Thunder’s technologies
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented