Account Executive (Bookings)
We believe greatness in sports inspires excellence in business. Thuzio profiles renowned athletes and sports personas, showcasing the shared values of sports and business - success, leadership, community, teamwork, and more. Our event and content series provides unrivaled access to the greatest stories in sports and the legends who lived them, for an exclusive network of corporate partners, with sales organizations that leverage Thuzio to inspire customers and teams. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by Tiki Barber (New York Giants), Mark Gerson (GLG), and Jared Augustine (GrubHub/Seamless). LIMITED TIME ONLY: Invest in Thuzio! Details Here https://www.seedinvest.com/thuzio/seed for details.
Grow Thuzio’s corporate customer base through vertical prospecting and direct sales outreach. This position is perfect for you if you’re at the top of the leaderboard every month and are searching for a business poised for significant growth. Exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious and organized self-starter at a company crossing the boundaries of sports and tech.
- Prospect, qualify, and close corporate customers who have a need to book celebrity talent
- Commitment to hitting aggressive sales targets
- Develop vertical specific knowledge base and value proposition
- Generate awareness in desired local markets through outreach
- Manage day-to-day with Salesforce
- 3-5 years of corporate sales experience
- Exceptional phone and email sales skills
- Skilled with Internet research for prospecting
- Experience in sponsorship sales or sales at an advertising/marketing agency is a plus
- Excellent at problem solving, listening and following up
- Organized task management
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment