Account Executive (Bookings)
Thuzio Executive Club is redefining business entertainment through its exclusive celebrity-powered event platform. Hundreds of companies rely on Thuzio events to engage their most important business relationships, while brands leverage Thuzio events to reach its influential member community. Members range from large corporations such as Bank of America and Morgan Stanley, to local small business owners. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by New York Giants running back Tiki Barber, serial entrepreneur Mark Gerson (co-founder of GLG), and Jared Augustine as an e-commerce marketplace for booking athletes. Thuzio Executive Club was launched in 2014 and hosts member events in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, & Los Angeles.
Grow Thuzio’s corporate customer base through vertical prospecting and direct sales outreach. This position is perfect for you if you’re at the top of the leaderboard every month and are searching for a business poised for significant growth. Exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious and organized self-starter at a company crossing the boundaries of sports and tech.
- Prospect, qualify, and close corporate customers who have a need to book celebrity talent
- Commitment to hitting aggressive sales targets
- Develop vertical specific knowledge base and value proposition
- Generate awareness in desired local markets through outreach
- Manage day-to-day with Salesforce
- 3-5 years of corporate sales experience
- Exceptional phone and email sales skills
- Skilled with Internet research for prospecting
- Experience in sponsorship sales or sales at an advertising/marketing agency is a plus
- Excellent at problem solving, listening and following up
- Organized task management
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment