Account Executive (Club)
We believe greatness in sports inspires excellence in business. Thuzio profiles renowned athletes and sports personas, showcasing the shared values of sports and business - success, leadership, community, teamwork, and more. Our event and content series provides unrivaled access to the greatest stories in sports and the legends who lived them, for an exclusive network of corporate partners, with sales organizations that leverage Thuzio to inspire customers and teams. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by Tiki Barber (New York Giants), Mark Gerson (GLG), and Jared Augustine.
Sell Executive Club memberships to business owners, executives, and corporate sales teams. This position is perfect for you if you’re at the top of the leaderboard every month selling a corporate entertainment solution, and are searching for a business poised for significant growth. Exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious and organized self-starter at a company crossing the boundaries of sports and tech.
- Prospect, qualify, and close corporate customers in desired local markets
- Commitment to hitting aggressive sales targets
- Develop vertical specific knowledge base and value proposition
- Generate awareness in desired local markets through outreach
- Attend Thuzio Executive Club events with prospects/clients
- Manage day-to-day with Salesforce
- 3-5 years of corporate sales experience
- Exceptional phone and email sales skills
- Skilled with Internet research for prospecting
- Experience in ticket or suite sales for a professional or collegiate franchise is a plus
- Organized task management
- Thrives in fast-paced startup envoirnment