Business Development Representative - Enterprise Software
We’re proud to say that TMP Worldwide is a future-focused company with an amazing track record of delivering for clients and a rich heritage of industry firsts. TMP Worldwide was established in 2006, when our senior management team and Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS), our then private equity partner, purchased the assets of TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications, LLC, in North America and India. In 2018, TMP Worldwide entered into a new private equity partnership with Gemspring Capital to further our growth as a trailblazer in talent acquisition technology and to build upon our recruitment marketing software platform, TalentBrew. Since our inception, TMP Worldwide has progressed every single day, developing new technology and revolutionizing the industry as we go. Today, we are a global innovator in talent acquisition that leverages software, strategy and creative to develop and deploy our clients’ employer brands. We have revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect. Our award-winning TalentBrew Career Sites are fully branded, device-responsive and socially enabled, allowing job seekers to find jobs, any time, day or night – all backed by dedicated teams. Our TalentBrew Software Platform powers these sites serving as the central hub for talent acquisition and main job search software for nearly 300 of our clients. Our vision means that we’re always seeking the latest technologies and the finest minds to deliver value for our clients, all over the world. Our global footprint includes offices in seven countries: India, Brazil, Canada, France, Singapore, Germany and the United Kingdom. Together, we are a truly global company with a history of predicting, defining and creating the future of our industry. Our people are some of the brightest and most innovative in our industry and are focused on one common goal – helping our clients recruit top candidates in the smartest, measurable and most cost-effective way possible.
Are you pursuing a lucrative sales career? Do you have the ambition to join a collaborative and entrepreneurial Business Development team?
At TMP Worldwide, you’ll gain a wide range of experience and play an important role in the company’s overall growth. You’ll work with Fortune 500 clients and receive training and guidance from our top producing sales executives. If you are a motivated self-starter who is driven to achieve a high level of success this is the opportunity for you!
- Manage sales cycle from prospecting to initial pitch meeting
- Develop a list of target prospects and execute a strategic business development plan
- Build relationships with prospective clients and identify how our products meet their needs
- Maintain timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach
- Utilize social media to source and contact leads
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A desire to be mentored towards a highly successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An ability to be resourceful using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads