Sales Development Representative
No one knows your brand better than you. But instead of running campaigns, you’re stuck defending your decisions and getting bogged down by data. We believe data should be an asset to your business, not a burden. Let us become your reporting and insights team — so you can stay focused on telling your brand’s story. Visit www.trackmaven.com to learn why we’re the marketing insights company powering over 400 leading brands.
About the Role: TrackMaven is an integrated marketing analytics platform that helps marketers prove their value and improve their results. We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-disciplined, standout colleague to join a quickly growing team in an exciting environment. Our sales team believes in providing value for our prospective customers in every step in the process and serving as consultants for them in their marketing maturation journey.
- Be the first point of contact for marketers interested in TrackMaven
- Contact (email, call and socially engage) a high volume of marketers per day to determine if we can help them and schedule demonstrations of TrackMaven with our sales team
- Develop expertise in B2C and B2B digital marketing so that you can effectively provide value to and communicate with our prospective customers
- Evaluate each marketer’s goals, needs, status in their marketing maturation journey, and role in their organization.
- Document all activities in Salesforce
- Appropriately update and maintain each contact within our contact database, as well as the overall flow of contacts through our demand generation process And more!
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound lead generation, fundraising, or sales
- Familiarity or background in digital marketing
- Desire to build a career in sales
- Familiarity with the B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) sales process and/or Marketing Agency experience is a plus
- Experience operating a CRM (preferably Salesforce) is a plus