Strategic Account Executive (California)
Trusted by millions, Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. Trello’s boards, lists and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your personal and work life in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Trello is a fast growing SAAS company that is changing the way businesses collaborate and gain perspective on their teams and projects. Trello is looking to add a California based Strategic Account Executive to join our fast growing and entrepreneurial sales team. If you are going to be a good fit with Trello you are most likely very excited to take the reins and build a solid book of business while helping grow and improve our internal sales processes.
- The full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Trellos’s value proposition to customers and closing large deals.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of sale.
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Trello.
- Support customers during roll out of Trello. Focus on user adoption and training during initial roll out.
- Provide client feedback to the product and development teams.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar kind of role.
- You've worked remotely before.
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives.
- A deep understanding of SAAS sales and sales cycles.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Previously sold into enterprise clients.
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $200,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available