Trusted by millions, Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. Trellos boards, lists and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your personal and work life in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated sales person to join a company where they will have a huge impact. Trello is looking to add sales people who will take the reins and help explain the value of our software to large enterprise clients
- You are driven and self motivated.
- You’re comfortable working on your own or with a team and know what you need to do to get things done.
- You’re an expert communicator. You know how to talk to people of all different backgrounds and can explain the value of the software in a variety of circumstances.
- You're high energy.
- You’ve done SAAS sales before, preferably to enterprise clients.
- Base Salary: $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $110,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
Born out of Fog Creek Software, Trello was built to be an awesome place to work. We treat employees like royalty. That means…
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous parental leave policy
- Four weeks paid vacation
- All-expense-paid technical conferences
- We’ll make sure you have all the gear and books you need. You’ll also get a free MetroCard, free lunch every day, and free soft drinks and snacks in our cozy office in downtown Manhattan.
We care deeply about your professional development and long term goals. We fly you to a conference each year to connect with people and learn how the industry is changing and growing. We work with you to grow your skills both in and outside support.