Trello makes it easy to organize anything with anyone. Forget lengthy email threads, spreadsheets, sticky notes and software for managing your projects and get Trello - the easy, free, and visual way to organize all your stuff. Collaborate with others on the fly with real time updates that are anywhere you are- web or mobile.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The Account Manager will focus on retaining and growing our Business Class customer relationships.
- Responsible for the ongoing health of client relationships
- Trains the client and client teams
- Works to optimize the client relationship
- Addresses gaps in services, support and/or client needs
- Creates strategies to cultivate new opportunities
- Proactively promotes new solutions
- Ensures client retention through delivery of exceptional service and support
- Tracks and measures ongoing client activities to optimize performance and guide future direction
- Minimum 2 years of client service experience
- Quantitative track record of growing and retaining accounts
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to define client strategy and execute against the plan
- Track record of upselling and cross-selling an array of relevant solutions based on client need
- Proactive customer support resolution expertise
- Track record of successful cross-functional engagement/collaboration
- Experience with early-stage companies desirable
- Base Salary: $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $80,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
Born out of Fog Creek Software, Trello was built to be an awesome place to work. We treat employees like royalty. That means… - Free gym membership - Comprehensive health insurance plan - 401(k) retirement plan with matching - Generous parental leave policy - Flextime - Four weeks paid vacation - All-expense-paid technical conferences
We’ll make sure you have all the gear and books you need. You’ll also get a free MetroCard, free lunch every day, and free soft drinks and snacks in our cozy office in downtown Manhattan.
We care deeply about your professional development and long term goals. We fly you to a conference each year to connect with people and learn how the industry is changing and growing. We work with you to grow your skills both in and outside sales.