Strategic Account Executive
Trello makes it easy to organize anything with anyone. Forget lengthy email threads, spreadsheets, sticky notes and software for managing your projects and get Trello - the easy, free, and visual way to organize all your stuff. Collaborate with others on the fly with real time updates that are anywhere you are- web or mobile.
Trello is a fast growing SAAS company that is changing the way businesses collaborate and gain perspective on their teams and projects. Trello is looking to add a California based Strategic Account Executive to join our fast growing and entrepreneurial sales team. If you are going to be a good fit with Trello you are most likely very excited to take the reins and build a solid book of business while helping grow and improve our internal sales processes.
- The full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Trellos’s value proposition to customers and closing large deals.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of sale.
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Trello.
- Support customers during roll out of Trello. Focus on user adoption and training during initial roll out.
- Provide client feedback to the product and development teams.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar kind of role.
- You've worked remotely before.
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives.
- A deep understanding of SAAS sales and sales cycles.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Previously sold into enterprise clients.
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $200,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
Born out of Fog Creek Software, Trello was built to be an awesome place to work. We treat employees like royalty. That means…
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous parental leave policy
- Four weeks paid vacation
- All-expense-paid technical conferences
- We’ll make sure you have all the gear and books you need. You’ll also get a free MetroCard, free lunch every day, and free soft drinks and snacks in our cozy office in downtown Manhattan.
We care deeply about your professional development and long term goals. We fly you to a conference each year to connect with people and learn how the industry is changing and growing. We work with you to grow your skills both in and outside sales.