We inspire & empower meaningful innovation by helping future-focused professionals unlock powerful new answers to the question, “What will my customers want next?” Founded in 2002, we’re a trend firm with a truly (g)local vision, with offices on five continents and clients in 60+ countries.
TrendWatching is looking for a full-time, all-star, motivated junior Customer Success Executive to join our rapidly growing New York team.
Our Customer Success team is passionate about working with clients across the Americas (think Cirque du Soleil, Disney, Ford, Frito-Lay, Gap, Google, Hershey, IMAX, Mary Kay, Microsoft, MolsonCoors, Publicis, Reebok, Salesforce, Sony, Spotify and TBWA) to help them achieve their innovation dreams. We create plans that bring the best of TrendWatching to our clients, proactively spotting the best opportunities, delivering inspiring insights and developing relationships in exciting and delightful ways.
Our perfect candidate gets a kick out of seeing our clients succeed, has an eye for opportunity and is able to work independently as well as within a small local team, possessing strong organizational, communication and relationship-building skills. You’ll also regularly collaborate with international colleagues in London, Singapore, Amsterdam, São Paulo, Vienna and Lagos.
Whether it's building your personal network, learning new skills, helping iconic brands get the most from our services, or growing a business, if you are ready for this challenge we’d love to hear from you!
- Interacting with existing clients (remotely and in-person) to define what innovation success means for them and supporting them on that journey
- Managing inbound enquiries to help clients get the most from their TW:Premium accounts
- Reaching out to existing accounts to renew and develop our relationship beyond just our online TW:Premium platform, to include presentations, workshops and training
- Providing input into global Customer Success initiatives and adapting them for the Americas, as well as creating your own from scratch
- Feeding back what you’ve learned from clients to colleagues around the world to drive our company vision, brand and products
- Working with Customer Success & Analytics colleagues around the world (and Business Development & Trend Analysts in the office) to drive loyalty & account development
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience, ideally spent building client relationships and generating sales from existing clients
- An entrepreneurial mindset, looking to make an outsize impact within a small office
- A passion for consumer trends and innovation
- A personality that thrives from working with a small, driven team, plus the initiative to work independently
- Fantastic attention to detail and takes pride in getting things right first time
- Strong bias towards clear, effective, client-friendly e-mail and phone communication
- The ability to navigate evolving demands and tight deadlines
- A flexible attitude and are fun to work, eat and hang with :)
- Comfort with all things online and digital, especially G Suite
- Legal authorization to work in the US (we are unable to sponsor visas at this time)
- Spanish or Portuguese proficiency is a plus