Field Strategy & Analytics Manager
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with executive leadership in the Field, Marketing, Data, and Operations organization to build the right foundation for scale. The Strategy & Analytics Lead is is responsible for providing business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross functional alignment of field goals and execution, and driving team drive strategic initiatives forward. You will be vital to providing accurate and actionable insights to business leaders to steer the strategic direction of our business. You will own the source of truth regarding the health of TripActions’ business across all field functions and shine a spotlight on areas where we can improve to meet and exceed our goals, diagnosing gaps in our analytical visibility. You will drive sales forecasting and operational planning for the Field organization, as well as lead analytical efforts around segmentation/tiering, growth/expansion, pricing/packaging, business model pilots, cohort tests, and other ad hoc analyses.
- Review and understand the existing set of analytical output and design roadmap for field analytics.
- Create end to end analytics and dashboarding to continually monitor the health of the business from marketing through renewal, including core metrics cockpit to monitor individual and team performance, continued enablement, and certification.
- Identify gaps in processes/systems and propose scalable solutions
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution
- Educate and train new and existing stakeholders on how they can use data to make better decisions
- Lead field forecasting and analyze key trends in our business to help improve our monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy
- Deliver high-priority initiatives including (but not limited to) planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization, forecast modeling
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform key strategic decisions
- Communicate findings on a regular basis to all levels of management, including senior executives
- 4-10 years of experience in business analytics, business operations and strategy, management consulting, equity research, and/or investment banking
- Intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- An ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Proven facility in generating operational dashboards that measure KPIs; experience with Tableau, SFDC, Marketo, Grafana, Salesforce, and SQL is a material plus
- Demonstrate you can identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with software/SaaS companies and go-to-market strategies is a plus
- Familiarity with data structures that ease the generation of reliable data is a plus