TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with Sales and Finance leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations professional that can manage our Deal Desk, RFP/Security requests, field enablement logistics, and strategic projects to support our sales organization. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the ideal candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills who is comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Sales, Finance, Business Operations, and peers. We're seeking a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal structure and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales team
- Lead the day-to-day aspects of quoting and commercial terms approvals in driving deals to closure
- Read, interpret, and escalate contractual language to ensure non-standard transactions comply with revenue recognition and business policies; maintain deal playbooks as needed
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, Sales, Product and Operations teams on non-standard deal requests
- Assist in responding to Security Questionnaires, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
- Maintain an agreed upon internal SLA on deal turnaround times
- Maintain a focus on continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities for efficiency and training while implementing time/resource saving solutions for scaling revenue
- Support our Field Enablement Leader to build out programs and content
- Execute special projects as needed
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant deal desk, sales operations, and/or contract negotiation
- Salesforce.com administrative, configuration and reporting skills
- Demonstrate you can identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- SaaS industry experience highly desired