Sales Development Representative
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar SDR to the team. As an SDR you will work closely with the team responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company.
- Grow TripActions growing customer list through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel