Account Executive, Mid-Market
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar Mid-Market to the team with knowledge of technology and solid business-to- business sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory, and closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into Senior roles. Up and coming talent is encouraged to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles. You will be selling to finance and must know to get creative and navigate larger to mid market organizations.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory and SDR
- Present TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Present to C-level executives the value of our solution
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 2-4+ years prior closing sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Able to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities and operate at a higher volume closing 3-6 deals a month
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel (and a hate for legacy corporate travel systems preferred :)