Making shopping experiences better for everyone.
Trustpilot is the online standard in building better customer experiences. We connect consumers with the companies they buy from. Shared shopping experiences help consumers make smarter, informed decisions about buying, while companies get concrete feedback from their customers. Trustpilot is passionate about driving transparency across the web--find Trustpilot reviews on search engines, social media, and business websites. Real customer insight fuels business credibility.
Businesses using Trustpilot benefit from: - Automated collection of real customer reviews - Reviews may be included in Google Shopping Merchant ratings - Multiple options to display online reviews on your own website to build trust - Improved results for searches on reviews of your brand and company name - A significant number of reviews – guaranteed!
What are your customers saying about your company? You can find out on trustpilot.com and sign up for a free trial.
As a Sales Executive you’ll help transform the face of global e-commerce, by helping our clients connect to their customers, and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced sales team is a group of ridiculously ambitious individuals with the right tools to succeed. If you’re looking for an opportunity for growth, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Create/Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Trustpilot's platform and SaaS solution, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 1+ years of inside sales experience in a transactional selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $105,000 - $115,000
- In-depth and ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary with an attractive and fair commission structure
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered
- An awesome social work culture with fun people, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, and more
- Great office location in the heart of the Flatiron District