Account Development Representative
Making shopping experiences better for everyone.Trustpilot is the online standard in building better customer experiences. We connect consumers with the companies they buy from. Shared shopping experiences help consumers make smarter, informed decisions about buying, while companies get concrete feedback from their customers. Trustpilot is passionate about driving transparency across the web--find Trustpilot reviews on search engines, social media, and business websites. Real customer insight fuels business credibility.Businesses using Trustpilot benefit from: - Automated collection of real customer reviews- Reviews may be included in Google Shopping Merchant ratings- Multiple options to display online reviews on your own website to build trust- Improved results for searches on reviews of your brand and company name- A significant number of reviews – guaranteed!What are your customers saying about your company? You can find out on trustpilot.com and sign up for a free trial.
The Account Development Representative focuses on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our software platform via prospecting and cold calling to Senior Executives of E-Commerce businesses. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and desire to not only meet sales targets, but to exceed them.
- Prospect and cold call clients via telephone and email
- Research accounts and identify stakeholders, generate interest, develop superior relationships and initiate account growth
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Stay organized by maintaining lead and activity records in Salesforce.com
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Learn all the skills necessary to become promoted into a closing roll
- Entry level to 1 year of sales experience
- 4-year College degree required
- An interest in building a career in sales
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Cold calling, Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Great office location at in the heart of the Flatiron District