Sales Manager (Copy)
Hi. We’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all. We’re on a mission to upgrade the world by bringing businesses and people closer together, to create ever-improving experiences for everyone through Trustpilot reviews. We do it because we believe people want to shape their world for the better – both for themselves and each other. -Trustpilot launched in 2007 -We have 7 vibrant and centrally located offices around the world -And over 700 people on our team, with over 40 nationalities represented among them -We’re proud to be an equal opportunities workplace full of diverse ideas and perspectives -We have a passion for building amazing products that our consumers and customers love -We embrace work-life balance: we work hard every day, but we also take time to socialize -We form friendships with colleagues: over a game of foosball, a coffee, or a beer after work -We’re a success-driven organization where you’ll work with people who achieve big things -We promote fun and social activities where you can try new things and connect with others Businesses using Trustpilot have the tools to turn their customer feedback into business results with Trustpilot reviews. Between us, them and the millions of people having valuable customer experiences every day, we can upgrade the world.
Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Sales Manager if you are ready to dominate, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and developing a team of Account Executives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, performance manage sales professionals
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the sales team
- Define, measure and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Develop leadership succession plans
- 3+ years sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience (mandatory)
- Expertise in the digital space strongly preferred (especially online marketing)
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment
- Strong passion for wanting to improve global standards for customer satisfaction
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Ability to lead from the front
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $250,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $320,000