Hi! We’re Trustpilot, one of the world’s most powerful review platforms. We’re independent, built on collaboration and open to all customers and companies. Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Because we believe that sharing experiences makes things better. -2007 Trustpilot launched -7 Global offices -650+ employees -40+ nationalities represented -Extensive social activities -Endless snacks & treats -Ping pong, Foosball, darts, etc. On Trustpilot, people have a place to share and discover reviews of companies, and every company has the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results. Let’s upgrade the world!
Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Sales Manager if you are ready to dominate, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and developing a team of Account Executives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, performance manage sales professionals
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the sales team
- Define, measure and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Develop leadership succession plans
- 3+ years sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience (mandatory)
- Expertise in the digital space strongly preferred (especially online marketing)
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment
- Strong passion for wanting to improve global standards for customer satisfaction
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Ability to lead from the front
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $250,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $320,000
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive performance bonus structure
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Fun office located at in the heart of the Flatiron District
- A fast-paced culture with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude. That should also always be reflected in your work – not because you have to but because you simply can’t help it.