Account Development Representative
Hi! We’re Trustpilot, one of the world’s most powerful review platforms. We’re independent, built on collaboration and open to all customers and companies. Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Because we believe that sharing experiences makes things better. -2007 Trustpilot launched -7 Global offices -650+ employees -40+ nationalities represented -Extensive social activities -Endless snacks & treats -Ping pong, Foosball, darts, etc. On Trustpilot, people have a place to share and discover reviews of companies, and every company has the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results. Let’s upgrade the world!
The Account Development Representative focuses on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our software platform via prospecting and cold calling to Senior Executives of E-Commerce businesses. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and desire to not only meet sales targets, but to exceed them.
- Prospect and cold call clients via telephone and email
- Research accounts and identify stakeholders, generate interest, develop superior relationships and initiate account growth
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Stay organized by maintaining lead and activity records in Salesforce.com
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Learn all the skills necessary to become promoted into a closing roll
- Entry level to 1 year of sales experience
- 4-year College degree required
- An interest in building a career in sales
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Cold calling, Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Great office location at in the heart of the Flatiron District