Vice President of Sales, East
Founded in 2014, Tubi is the largest and fastest growing free TV and movie app. Led by a team of passionate entertainment and technology enthusiasts based in San Francisco, Tubi provides viewers with access to the largest library of premium TV and movies, all for free. For advertisers, Tubi helps amplify brand messages in front of the viewers who matter most as they stream what they love. Tubi has thousands of TV shows and movies available to stream on connected TV devices like Roku, Xbox, Playstation, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, as well as iOS, Android and web. Advertisements ensure that Tubi remains free for everyone.
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales, East to grow revenue from agencies and their brand advertisers. In this role you, will be working the entire East region of the United States, lead our national Upfront process while managing and supporting a team of Account Executives. You will set the account strategy for the largest territory, set goals, and manage pipeline. This role will report directly to the CRO and work closely with various C-Level Executives.
- BA from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in a similar VP role with experience managing sales teams
- TV and digital video advertising sales experience in the East Coast markets
- Entertainment industry experience
- Understanding of programmatic space
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Experience identifying priorities developing strategies and implementing initiatives with C-Level teams
- Entrepreneurial sales leader and creative thinker who thrives in a fast moving, no B.S. environment