TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day TV attribution platform in the industry – enabling any brand or agency to increase ROI and proactively improve the performance of TV advertising campaigns. Developed by a team of veteran data scientists, TVSquared’s state-of-the-art analytics platform, ADvantage, delivers spot-by-spot, minute-by-minute performance analytics that let advertisers know whether their campaigns are effective in near-real time. TVSquared does not rely on audience ratings, rather it uses its clients’ own spot and response data, which gives companies much needed transparency, clarity and understanding into the value of their campaigns.
TVSquared is seeking energetic, focused, proven sales reps to play fundamental roles in the execution of an ambitious sales strategy at a fast-paced, fast-growing startup.
As a TVSquared sales rep, you need to be well organized, a strong communicator and have the confidence to regularly interact with C-level executives. You’ll be expected to meet or exceed your sales target by introducing TV advertisers and agencies to TVSquared’s game-changing measurement and optimization technology.
- Articulate and present TVSquared’s value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives
- Delve into product use cases and highlight successful client case studies
- Manage complex sales cycles and cultivate a rapidly growing pipeline of business
- Close business, meet or outperform monthly quotas and generate new, top-of-funnel opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and research and develop pricing
- Continually innovate and improve the sales process
- Collaborate with marketing on programs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the media and advertising space
- Minimum of five years SaaS experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in a start-up, high-growth and fast-paced company
- Working knowledge of the media space
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets
- Astute negotiation skills