TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day TV attribution platform in the industry – enabling any brand or agency to increase ROI and proactively improve the performance of TV advertising campaigns. Developed by a team of veteran data scientists, TVSquared’s state-of-the-art analytics platform, ADvantage, delivers spot-by-spot, minute-by-minute performance analytics that let advertisers know whether their campaigns are effective in near-real time. TVSquared does not rely on audience ratings, rather it uses its clients’ own spot and response data, which gives companies much needed transparency, clarity and understanding into the value of their campaigns.
We are looking for a qualified sales account manager to join at a fast-paced, fast-growing company. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with existing advertising agency clients and overseeing sales with those customers.
As a sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner, manage quarterly business reviews and upsell new functionality. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
In addition, the goal of the sales account manager is to grow our business by increasing usage of the platform geographically, with other clients as well as usage of various product lines.
- Act as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to his/her portfolio of customers
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews
- Develop account plans to grow opportunities within the client base
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Liaise with sales and product to ensure timely, efficient delivery of solutions based on customer needs
- Collaborate with marketing on programs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the media and advertising space
- Minimum of three years SaaS experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience in a start-up, high-growth and fast-paced company
- Working knowledge of the media space
- Proven ability to exceed performance targets
- Astute negotiation skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field