Director of Sales
Ubimo was founded with a mission to transform mobile advertising.
They believe that understanding location data is key to providing users with better services and content, serving less ads with better results. Keeping the user experience in mind, ubimo’s platform was built to enhance real life context with relevant and helpful information served at the right time, while providing advertisers with real actionable insights about their online digital strategy.
We are looking for a high level individual contributor who will manage the full sales lifecycle from the initial outreach through the signing of the contract. The lifecycle will include client-facing information discovery, proposal development, technical product demonstrations, and translation of client needs into strategic and tactical recommendations.
The ideal candidate is highly qualified and experienced adtech sales professional (Demand Side Platforms, Ad Exchanges, Data Management Platform ) with exceptional business development skills. As a Senior Director you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new Ubimo clients, The position reports into the COO&CRO.
This is an opportunity to shape the building of the entire revenue side of a fast growing and original technology business.
- Creating a go-to-market strategy for key accounts
- Leading the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting through deal negotiation and closure
- Producing both short-term and long-term revenue results
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the company’s platform and related products/solutions
- Creating relationships with senior-level marketing executives using both inside and outside sales techniques
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of client needs and consultatively linking company offerings to client objectives
- Serving as a subject matter expert on marketplace trends, technologies, and developments
- Act as an ambassador for ubimo, growing agency and advertiser networks, and representing ubimo, at key industry bodies and events
- BA/BS; advanced degree is a plus
- 2+ years of demonstrable success exceeding set sales quotas, ideally in enterprise SaaS
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research – Lumascape and solid contacts within that Lumascape. Thorough understanding and background with mobile RTB is preferred
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Be a leader with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, put in place and execute correct strategies to convert the opportunity into real business.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
Preferred Qualifications: - Passion for programmatic media, demand or supply side, including strong working knowledge of data-driven display innovative Saas technology and online media. - You never shy away from an opportunity to share best practices and insights with professionals in the industry.