Unison’s vision is a government that always makes astute, effective decisions, from the line-level to the C-level across federal agencies and their contractor partners. Its software suites and Insight Platform support the four types of professionals vital to the success of government missions — program managers, the acquisition workforce, financial assistance professionals, and government contractors. By fully supporting each type of professional, Unison deeply understands and is uniquely able to address their individual and collective challenges. The Unison brand encompasses all of the brands formerly under Compusearch Software Systems, Inc., including Compusearch, FedBid, TopVue, and VAO. Unison is headquartered in Dulles, VA, with offices in Tysons Corner, VA, Clearfield, UT, San Diego, CA, and Los Angeles, CA.
Unison is seeking some proven sales leaders with a passion for the real estate industry. Our sales team will have 10-12 Account Executives performing both inbound and outbound sales activities. As an AE at Unison, you will be integral to building the culture of the company and shaping the future of how we sell Unison to Home Owners and Home Buyers.
- Drive Sales with exceptional customer experience
- Serve as product subject matter expert
- Work within an agile team to improve sales lead conversion
- Monitor process quality and provide feedback/suggestions for improvements
- Asses customer’s needs to develop a customized proposal which highlight the benefits of the product.
- Present options to the consumer, consistent with the product guidelines, while providing education and ensuring client comprehension.
- Collaborates across operations to deliver integrated solutions to drive operational excellence
- Pipeline surveillance and management to proactively resolve deal level escalations
- Provide feedback for tangible improvements to the customer experience
- Grow our Business – Production and Productivity
- Proactively review your personal sales pipeline to identify and address high level risks and opportunities.
- 3+ years Inside Sales Environment
- Quota-surpassing sales record with a history of exceeding employer expectations across diverse industries.
- Persuasive communicator and patient listener; you use consultative selling to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn prospects into deals.
- Tenacious consumer of product knowledge; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest. Quickly learn, master and sell new product offerings.
- Highly Organized; great time management, solid track record of managing a book of business.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate marketplace; understands broad sales cycle in Real Estate and market trends a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Telephony (Five9 preferred) super user
- Consumer Centric; focused on the customer's needs and interest, always building trust and rapport.
- High Energy; always brings their A-game to the office every day and can carry a room with their own enthusiasm.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance, Underwriting, Loan Processing a plus