Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to property management companies and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save their clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience. The Updater team shares a common passion for addressing the unmet needs of today's busy mover. From jugglers to fashionistas to geeks, we're a pretty diverse bunch! Working at Updater might include serving as the rotating office DJ, team drinks/dancing, happy hours, late nights, bad jokes, and lots of (fun) surprises. Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), and more. Updater was named a top 100 Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC twice, and was ranked as the highest rated tech company on the list in 2016. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Fall asleep last night reading Predictable Revenue?
Of course you did because you're always trying to raise the bar - whether it's your own performance, or the overall performance of your sales organization! We're looking for hungry account executives who are ready to work directly with our CEO and sales directors as we scale our software sales operation. We just launched our sales office upstairs from our primary HQ in Flatiron, equipped with everything you'll need to help us make moving suck less - by selling our branded software solutions to the top real estate brokerages across the country.
Updater makes moving easier for the 45 million Americans on the move every year. Updater users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Additionally, thousands of relocation professionals (from real estate brokers to property managers) rely on Updater's business solutions to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater experience.
The Updater team shares a common passion for addressing the unmet needs of today's busy mover. From jugglers to fashionistas to geeks, we're a pretty diverse bunch!
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised $10 million from SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®), and leading angel investors.
A month at Updater might include:
- CEO in a Sea Captain hat
- Rotating office DJ
- Group outings and events
- Bad jokes & misguided humor
- Late nights
- Tall Boy Fridays
- Team lunches & happy hours
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and sales leads
- Generating new accounts and closing sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Effectively presenting the tremendous benefits of custom Updater technology
- Developing new client relationships and leveraging existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a revenue generating sales enviroment (emphasis on software and real estate industry preferred)
- You have experience opening new lines of business
- You have experience structuring and negotiating agreements that drive new revenue
- You maintain accurate and timely records and negotiate all contracts independently
- You have outstanding sales and presentation skills
- You are a great team player, and people love working with you