Urbint is a data intelligence company with a simple goal: To help make cities more resilient.We ingest and graph vast urban data sets, apply machine learning, and create proprietary intelligence to gain a clear understanding of what’s happening - so urban operators can make better decisions in real-time - with the visibility to see what’s happening now, and the power to see what’s coming next.The result? Efficient infrastructure. Lower risk. And ultimately, more livable cities.
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven marketing manager to be responsible for the marketing funnel at Urbint. You will be in charge of engaging our target list across multiple segments, converting them into leads, and nurturing those leads along the journey to becoming customers and advocates. We will look to you to lead our outreach efforts, test various distribution channels, and work closely with other team members.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead cultivation processes through email and content.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Build and own an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in digital or inbound marketing
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and content management systems
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS