Urbint empowers utilities and infrastructure operators to make communities safer and more resilient with AI. Urbint's AI solutions quantify trade-offs between safety, reliability, and affordability — reducing risk across existing programs. Urbint is an Energy Impact Partners (EIP) portfolio company. Urbint was founded in 2015 by Corey Capasso and is headquartered in New York, New York.
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and forging new client relationships with some of the largest utilities across the country. You will be opening strategic dialogues with executives around key business priorities related to customer safety and legacy infrastructure. You will see those initial conversations through to a working relationship and engagement.
Urbint is looking for candidates who can roll up their sleeves and be part of a fast-growing dynamic team. Your primary motivation is to identify opportunities and navigate deals, all with a tenacious attention to detail.
- Own and manage the full sales cycle of large enterprise deals
- Develop a strategic plan to effectively and efficiently cover accounts within assigned territory
- Translate sophisticated and new technologies into simple solutions
- Create and present materials to executive leadership teams and business operators
- Develop trust with clients as a partner and problem solver
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness and procure contracts
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide input on product roadmap
- 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally in enterprise software or strategic consulting
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced technical degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience working with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with deal structuring, contract negotiation, and procurement process
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Enjoys creating presentations and delivering materials to external audiences
- Desire to build and nurture external relationships
- Obsesses over CRM details
- Commitment to solving important problems affecting our communities
- Ability to travel 25 - 50%