Business Development Representative Team Lead
The digital landscape can be overwhelming. Unpredictable, ever-changing, and advancing faster than ever. So, how do you ensure your company stays ahead? We decided to come up with a solution. The idea was simple. Empower organizations to become truly customer-centric by listening to what consumers need. How? By running surveys and campaigns to collect targeted, contextual feedback. We believe that by knowing exactly what customers value, you can build digital platforms that not only drive results but outlast change. Almost a decade later, Usabilla helps market leaders such as Philips, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, and Audi improve their digital touchpoints by investing in the Voice of Customer. Join them and put your customers at the center of your digital strategy.
Are you keen to work in a fast-growing, international tech company with clients like Hilton, The Economist, and Home Depot? In an innovative environment with the attitude of a start-up but the support of a large Dutch company? How about the opportunity to visit the flagship office in Amsterdam? Nodding at your screen? Then it sounds like we’ve got what you’re looking for.
As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company and reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) Team Lead is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and their processes at Usabilla. As a BDR Team Lead, you will be both a player and a coach; using your knowledge and expertise to lead your team towards total quota dominance.
You’ll be part of our modest but fast-growing international Sales team based in Manhattan, NYC. Working alongside 6 Business Development Managers, you’ll report directly to the Head of Business Development USA and Usabilla CCO.
A typical day for you will involve:
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates (BDR’s and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call and email strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot (CRM)
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs, understanding the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from both the New York and Amsterdam office
- You’re a native English speaker living in the US
- 1-3+ years of experience in Sales Development, and/or Sales (B2B or SAAS is a big plus!)
- Experience in building or being part of a growing BDR team
- A relevant Bachelor degree
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic. Cold calling is an adrenaline rush and you love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry