Sales Development Representative
The world's first Email Authentication as a Service ValiMail authenticates legitimate email and blocks phishing attacks. A cloud service based on open standards, ValiMail works with all major ISPs and covers 2.5 billion mailboxes. In full production, our clients span diverse markets ranging from marketplace services to education. Clients include Uber, HBO, and Fenwick & West. Problem: Email is a highly effective sales and communication platform, yet increasingly is less trusted and under attack from phishing exploits. Solution: ValiMail’s mission is to re-build trust in email, and by extension, protect our clients' consumers, brand, and email effectiveness. Our data-driven approach to security allows you to take full control of the email services across your company with the world's first Email Authentication as a Service.
Valimail is seeking a high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to connect with target accounts and move them into our sales pipeline. Join a team where your opportunities are limited only by your own performance. By signing on early with a growing sales team, company, and market, you can enjoy tremendous potential.
- Be a pioneer in Email Authentication, a rapidly expanding market in the cloud era.
- Connect with target buyers using telephone, email, and social media
- Qualify prospects and hand them off to inside/outside sales team
- Convert inbound inquiries into pipeline while also “hunting” for opportunities on target accounts list
- Overachieve against opportunity generation goals
- Use creativity, brains, and a positive approach to bring target buyers into conversation with Valimail
- Work closely with marketing team to refine the company’s lead generation strategy
- 2+ years Sales Development or Inside Sales experience
- High energy, self-directed, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills on phone, in person, and in writing
- Educated in business social media like LinkedIn and Twitter and how to use it to connect with prospects
- Able to grasp sophisticated technology concepts and communicate them to a technical audience
- Positive overall contributor to team attitude and corporate culture