Enterprise Sales Engineer (NYC)
Vaultize is a comprehensive enterprise file security platform that secures and protects corporate files wherever they are, wherever they go and however they are used. It features Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM aka information Rights Management or IRM), enterprise file sync & share (EFSS), VPN-free anywhere access, Mobile Content Management (MCM) and Endpoint Data Protection (endpoint backup/restore, encryption and remote wiping).
In today’s world of mobility, Vaultize helps enterprise IT mitigate security, data loss and compliance risks by giving end-to-end file security, privacy and control of corporate data. With an easy user experience, employees get to access, edit, share and control corporate data from anywhere and on any device (company managed as well as employee-owned through Bring-your-own-device (BYOD)).
It is the only solution that does AES 256bit encryption at source along with de-duplication (Vault KNOX) - making it the most secure and efficient solution in the world. Even after the files are shared with outside party, the enterprise rights management makes sure that files are controlled and tracked even after they have been downloaded by third-party on devices not under IT control. Through Vaultize’s endpoint encryption, sensitive corporate information remains encrypted on endpoints ensuring protection against unauthorized access and potential data leakage from lost or stolen device.
Vaultize serves businesses including large enterprise in security-conscious and regulated verticals and Fortune 500. Vaultize is funded by Tata Capital Innovations Fund.
Vaultize is one of the fastest growing companies in it's market segment. Our global HQ office is in San Francisco and we have regional offices in Chicago, New York City, London and Mumbai. We grew over 500% YoY in 2015 and already have 100s of customers on 6 continents. We have done this with minimal marketing spend so our opportunity to grow out our North American and European business is tremendous.
Vaultize is the leading enterprise Digital Rights Management platform. We encrypt our customer's data at the source and ensure complete protection throughout that documents entire lifecyle. The founders have 72 patents between them and some of the largest companies in the world are using the Vaultize platform in full production. In short, we help our customers with their enterprise IT compliance and data governance requirements by ensuring complete control and visibility on the use of corporate files with audit trails - while they are being used by end-users across their devices (company-managed as well as BYOD) and even after they are shared with third-parties.
The Senior Systems / Pre-Sales / Sales Engineer’s role involves Vaultize product expertise, customer and partner collaboration, community involvement, technology and market expertise. The key goal of this position is to bring in revenue via understanding the needs of the client from a development perspective while using the managerial skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer satisfaction focus.
• Provide Pre-sales technical / functional support to Direct Sales and Channel/Partner Sales teams
• Provide Post-sales technical / functional support to Customers
• Prepare and lead technical presentations to decision-making audiences.
• Manage and coordinate relationships into the Sales, Marketing and Delivery organizations (virtual, cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams)
• Scope and create action plans through business needs analysis which include critical thinking and analytical reasoning that identifies the business opportunity with the most compelling ROI analysis, benefits, risk, and success factors.
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations and developer-centric product evaluations. Define and present Vaultize implementation architectures and project blueprints for customers and partners
• Develop use case demonstrations and proofs of concept in collaboration with sales, product specialists and product development
• Sound Knowledge of tech, domain and trade with a passion for the sales process and customer success
• 5+ years of experience as a Systems/Pre Sales Engineer and experience with storage, mobility, and data management & cloud technologies with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
• 3-5+ years of experience working as part of an overall Professional Services team, performing onsite customer installations and support for software and hardware
• Broad knowledge of cloud domain, SaaS, Security and associated IT infrastructure technologies like file servers, ftp servers, file sharing and sync, Windows Server, Active Directory and LDAP
• Extensive knowledge of Windows server, VM, and HyperV setup and installations
• Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems (CentOS), C, Python and MongoDB
• Ability to work with Developers and Support teams to resolve customer issues
• Ability to work with all levels of management up to the CIO/CSO/CTO.
• Ability to quickly assess the critical elements of a situation and decide and execute appropriate action.
• Detail oriented, highly responsive and customer focused.