Regional Account Executive
At Vendini, our mission is to make the business of live events simple. Our all-in-one system helps organizations promote events, deepen experiences with audiences, and ultimately sell more tickets. We partner with thousands of customers across the live event industry, from performing arts organizations and festivals, to universities and high schools, live music venues, comedy clubs and more. Vendini was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across North America.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing accounts that sell 18,000 and under tickets per year (inbound and outbound).
- Qualify and manage incoming leads
- Aggressively seek to generate new opportunities through cold calls, email campaigns, etc
- Close business and generate revenue to meet sales goals for:
- Inbound and outbound prospects that sell 18,000 tickets and under per year
- Present live demonstrations using Internet and telephone
- Maintain accurate up-to-date pipeline using Salesforce.com CRM
- Follow all administrative procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Always act in the best interest of the company
- Meet or exceed goals on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (see Comp Plan document)
- Work with Sales Manager to measure and consistently achieve outbound activity including calls, in person meetings, proposals, and closed business
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goal minimums (see Comp Plan document)
- Consistently fill pipeline as laid out in the sales handbook
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Review Pipeline and outbound activity with Sales Manager on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with Sales Management to adjust and meet goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Bachelors or better.