Account Executive Energy
Vlocity is a leading provider of industry-specific cloud and mobile software, driving digital transformation for the world’s largest companies. A three-time Forbes Cloud 100 winner (2017, 2018, 2019), Vlocity is an “industry cloud”pioneer built in partnership with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM provider. Vlocity increases sales, service and marketing agility, operational efficiency, digital adoption and simplicity at a faster time to value across the enterprise. Committed to innovation, customer success and a values-led culture, Vlocity serves customers including the world’s leading companies in Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Insurance, Health, and Government industries. Vlocity is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Vlocity’s Sales team engages with customers to paint a vision of a more agile future & help them understand how they can break free from their legacy systems with the Industry Cloud.
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively drive understanding of why Industry Cloud solutions are differentiated from and superior to other technology approaches. The future of software is cloud computing. Vlocity is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing ISV in the Salesforce ecosystem.
The Account Executive will formulate and execute an Industry Cloud sales strategy within their region, drive revenue growth by driving demand in the current customer base and develop new customers in the enterprise space. Effective partnering with Salesforce, Accenture, Deloitte, IBM and other partners is critical to the role. Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the Industry Cloud future in a Cloud Computing world.
In addition to the excellent sales skills the Account Executive should possess deep industry knowledge in combination with exceptional customer management experience at the C-level. Working closely with the entire account team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy is key to your success.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Leverage business from new and established relationships
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Develop & execute Industry Cloud sales plans & cycles.
- Understand your target account's business strategy and define an architecture and solution to support it with the capabilities of the Industry Cloud.
- Work with product management to translate key functionality and benefits into core business value messages
- 0+ years software sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience, and established network with UKI Energy and Utilities companies
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Transformation or Digital Transformation propositions
- Experience with project portfolio planning and prioritization
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment in the relevant vertical
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Understanding of the impact of mobility and digital strategy
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-level executives
- Extensive background in technology and platform solutions such as application development, database, business intelligence, integration, internet