Enterprise Account Executive
VMTurbo is now Turbonomic. Follow our latest updates and news on our new linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/company/turbonomic ------------------- Turbonomic’s autonomic platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented autonomic decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health. Launched in 2010, Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the virtualization and cloud space. Turbonomic’s autonomic platform is trusted by thousands of enterprises to accelerate their adoption of virtual, cloud, and container deployments for all mission critical applications.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that can engage C-level executives and close seven-figure transactions in Florida.
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel driven model. - -Minimum 8 years selling into enterprise accounts.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, matrixed organizations.
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year truly starts.
- Experience selling complex data center products, ideally cloud computing or infrastructure software ( i.e. migration, management, monitoring tools, platforms, systems etc. )
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell six/seven figure transactions.
- Have developed a technical champion, stakeholder mind-share, and closed at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources; Channel - Partners, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Customer References etc.
- Have a deep understanding the Enterprise IT/Infrastructure industry; where the market is heading, what’s hot / what’s not. Why we matter.
- Learn quickly and are self-motivated.
- Thrive under change in a hyper growth company.
- Are a winner and a builder, with examples to prove both.
- You know how to break into and navigate large, enterprise organizations and when you do, you develop lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Know how to think on your feet in difficult situations.
- Can articulate the business value of a solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have passion for technology and can speak comfortably about current trends related to IaaS, PaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
- Genuine, humble and intellectually curious to learn.
- Have operated in a field role and set your are comfortable setting your own sales cadence.
- Know how to present the value of a solution by asking thoughtful questions that assess business and technical pain-points.
- Hold an ability to educate key stakeholders and garner mind share around innovation.
- Understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- Have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment.
- Have in region contacts and can hit the ground running
- Have a favorite color and it’s green