Pre Sales Systems Engineer
VMTurbo is now Turbonomic. Follow our latest updates and news on our new linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/company/turbonomic ------------------- Turbonomic’s autonomic platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented autonomic decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health. Launched in 2010, Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the virtualization and cloud space. Turbonomic’s autonomic platform is trusted by thousands of enterprises to accelerate their adoption of virtual, cloud, and container deployments for all mission critical applications.
Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our Field Sales Team and add to our customer-centric, winning culture! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share and helping us build the next great company in IT.
- Learn the Turbonomic value proposition across Performance, Efficiency and Compliance.
- Use consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Lead technical presentations in person and assist sales directors with ROI presentations
- Conduct product demonstrations online (WebEx, GTM, Zoom) and in-person
- Convey and document technical requirements to prove business value across large organizations within associated sales region
- Address any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Provide technical assistance within POCs and assist other regions if needed
- Provide input and feedback to engineering teams and development
- Willingness to travel to customers and Turbonomic HQ as necessary
- Extensive experience (5-7) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures.
- 5-10 years in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments and delivering the Turbonomic value propositions effectively
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and high activity environment
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus
- Candidates who live and work in the greater NYC area will be considered