Senior Account Executive
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing data centers and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, creating exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security. VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of businesses.At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
You're a high-energy, creative Senior Salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with executive partners and crushing all your goals.
- Lead a territory with designated named global enterprise accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining enterprise customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers. Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background
- 8+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business across the Fortune 200
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise account
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution and services
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise