Senior Sales Consultant
Volo Commerce was launched in 2006 and works closely with customers around the world. Volo has experienced exponential growth since the business was founded and its platform already processes more than 40 million sales orders annually.
Volo connects brands and manufacturers to consumer demand, across channels and borders.
The company’s customers cover a wide range of categories and include companies such as Superdry, BMW, Halfords, Homebase, Fox Direct and Currys PCWorld.
As the Senior Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for acquiring new business opportunities in the US, focusing on higher and mid-market online retailers across target sectors. Based out of the Volo Commerce office in New York, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting partners that can help you achieve the revenue growth objective. You will be managing a full sales cycle through direct and indirect channels, owning the full customer lifecycle, from prospect through to final close. There is a specific focus in the in helping customers and partners sell internationally to help Volo achieve the strategic revenue growth objectives.
- Communicate the Volo Commerce value proposition to and discuss commerce industry growth trends with partners, decision makers and business owners
- Identify, recruit and sell through strategic partners to create required pipeline
- Replicate Volo processes, best practice and market positioning in the US market
- Identify and execute international expansion opportunities for customers and partners
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities
- Build 3x pipeline of prospects within the target market
- Work closely with Customer success teams and Operations to achieve high levels of customer and satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers and partners
- Demonstrate the Volo Commerce Platform to technical and non-technical audience
- Manage contracts & agreements
- Meet and exceed individual monthly/quarterly targets
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Be adept at creating and nurturing decision-maker’s relationships
- Be in charge of your own sales plan, targets and goals
- Successful in selling software, preferably SaaS and/or experience of working in, or selling into, online retail
- Demonstrable experience in selling internationally and helping customers and partners expand internationally
- Knowledge and understanding of onmi-channel online retail
- High personal standards of performance and time management skills
- Desire to work within the e-commerce space
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, action orientated, full of positive energy and a strong team player
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, despatch centre operations and/or warehouse management
- A good understanding of commercial processes
- Spirit of Adventure
- Transformational Growth
- Experience The Difference
- Power in our community