Professional social graphs have become less than authentic. Tools enabling business development and professional networking have removed much of the authenticity and personal relationship building (unless you know every one of your LInkedIn connections personally. In this case, our company is not for you).
Voray is solving this problem by making professional networking more authentic again.
Our front end product is a sponsored and intimate gathering of curated like minded professionals - it is ordinarily one of the best networking events of their year. The back end product is the software that automates bringing the attendees and sponsors together while also tracking the value created and relationships made.
Our company is well funded and growing rapidly. We are helping people make more money, run better companies, and build authentic relationships.
We are building an important community..
We’re looking for an experienced BDR Manager to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach BDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 BDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable BDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred