The professional network of the future. We know that networking is not working; it’s devolved to the point where it feels superficial and contrived, and doesn’t reflect the reality of how actual relationships are formed. Voray champions in-person experiences to spark meaningful professional connections. And we provide the online tools for cultivating those relationships, making them more powerful over time. Voray is the professional network of the future bridging the gap between your digital and in-real-life worlds. We’re shifting the way professionals think about building relationships and, through that, the way they live their lives.
Voray is looking for an Account Manager to support a growing customer base and event calendar as we expand across the U.S. The Account Manager will report directly to an Account Executive and indirectly to the VP of Partnerships. The Account Manager will own a portfolio of clients and will be the day-to-day contact at Voray for those clients, charged with maintaining relationships, updating CRM software in real time, and managing any issues that arise (with support from superiors). Primary function is to support the delivery of services and optimizing customer experience and customer value. Each Voray consists of a very carefully selected group of attendees from the Voray community. While our underlying technology is critical for enabling the event, managing its ultimate success requires communication with our customers as well as collaboration with other company functions.
- Member of a broader account team supporting program development and execution across a range of clients.
- Maintain relationships with assigned customers and share responsibility (with AE) for the growth of the relationship over time.
- Deliver SOP document to each customer to set expectations for Voray process/timeline.
- Conduct Voray platform training session in functionality and best practices with new customers.
- Gain a basic understanding of each customer’s business including organization structure, context in which they operate, and sense of budget cycles.
- Communicate client needs, requests and expectations clearly across internal departments. -Maintain and update event calendar and pipeline; monitor progress of client packages (how many events have been used and how many remain).
- Coordinate customer schedules and identify potential event dates for multiple customers/events concurrently.
- Collect specific event-related details from client prior to each event Conduct research on event guests and communicate insights to customer in alignment with event goals.
- Participate in pre-event calibration calls with partner and host.
- Obtain feedback (call, email, or survey) following each event and share continuous insight to help Events/Operations and Product teams improve our offerings and manage event success.
- Document all activity in Salesforce and provide weekly progress report to manager.
- 0-4 years experience in account management, project management, relationship management or sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field (business, management, or communications preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritize and shift gears efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely organized and comfortable managing concurrent multiple projects (customers) at once.
- Ability to think on their own and solve problems without direction.
- Exhibit strong customer management skills and comfort interacting with clients/other professionals.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool a plus.
- Comfortable working in a startup requiring flexibility and strong self-motivation.