Business Development Representative
Voray is the preeminent professional development platform for senior-level executives. Since 2016, Voray has been helping busy professionals connect, learn, and grow. Using intimate settings, small groups, and thoughtful curation, we deliver real value to our community. We create an evening of compelling discussion, a wealth of new ideas, and new vantage points to view your own work. All this in a room full of relevant senior executives who can help you build your career, your business, and your brand.
Voray is a rapidly growing start-up company with a vision to revolutionize the way the world thinks about professional networking. Vorays are smart gatherings of like-minded people designed to build new relationships and foster existing ones powered by technology to enable the Voray community.
Voray was recently covered in Forbes.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. This position is finding, creating and developing prospects for lead generation. The goal is to convert as many leads into qualified meetings to grow our sales pipeline.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are very driven, organized and detailed. They can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They are excited about helping to create better lead gen processes as they go.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to break into software sales with prior sales development experience and looking to advance quickly. Reports directly to the BD Director.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling, emailing and tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce, etc.
- Communicate Voray’s value proposition to decision-makers.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria.
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Account Executives.
- Document all activity in Salesforce and provide weekly progress report to management.
- Re-engage stale/missed leads and opportunities.
- Assist with Sales activities and marketing campaigns.
- Performance is based on activity, # of qualified meetings, conversions and team goals.
- Bonus available for performance.
- Solely focused on growth into new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- 1 to 3 years at a B2B organization in a BD or Inside Sales role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to converse with and influence C-level and VP-level prospects 5.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote the SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Collaborative in nature and enjoys helping others.
- Detailed and organized.
- Works well independently and in a fast-paced, startup environment.