Business Development Representative
The professional network of the future.
We know that networking is not working; it’s devolved to the point where it feels superficial and contrived, and doesn’t reflect the reality of how actual relationships are formed.
Voray champions in-person experiences to spark meaningful professional connections. And we provide the online tools for cultivating those relationships, making them more powerful over time.
Voray is the professional network of the future bridging the gap between your digital and in-real-life worlds. We’re shifting the way professionals think about building relationships and, through that, the way they live their lives.
Voray is a rapidly growing start-up company with a vision to revolutionize the way the world thinks about professional networking. Vorays are smart gatherings of like-minded people designed to build new relationships and foster existing ones powered by technology to enable the Voray community.
Voray was recently covered in Forbes.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. This position is finding, creating and developing prospects for lead generation. The goal is to convert as many leads into qualified meetings to grow our sales pipeline.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are very driven, organized and detailed. They can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They are excited about helping to create better lead gen processes as they go.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to break into software sales with prior sales development experience and looking to advance quickly. Reports directly to the BD Director.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling, emailing and tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce, etc.
- Communicate Voray’s value proposition to decision-makers.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria.
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Account Executives.
- Document all activity in Salesforce and provide weekly progress report to management.
- Re-engage stale/missed leads and opportunities.
- Assist with Sales activities and marketing campaigns.
- Performance is based on activity, # of qualified meetings, conversions and team goals.
- Bonus available for performance.
- Solely focused on growth into new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- 1 to 3 years at a B2B organization in a BD or Inside Sales role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to converse with and influence C-level and VP-level prospects 5.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote the SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Collaborative in nature and enjoys helping others.
- Detailed and organized.
- Works well independently and in a fast-paced, startup environment.
You will be part of a dynamic team growing team in NYC and the opportunity to have a profound impact on Voray’s growth. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: Health, vision and dental insurance. PTO, Unlimited Coffee and FUN!